Some folks go through life thinking that there are people out there who are better than them. I get to go through life knowing that there are at least 10 people better than me thanks to Bartender Magazine, who announced the 10 most influential list to close of the top 50 process they ran again this year.
Brilliant event at the Norfolk Hotel, with Whisky Sours and barfood galore, huzzah!
Anyways, here’s the list:
The Australian Bartender magazine Most Influential List Top 10
- Justin Hemmes, Merivale
- Fraser Short, Keystone Hospitality
- Vernon Chalker, Collins Quarter, Gin Palace, Madame Brussels, Order ofMelbourne
- Sven Almenning, Behind Bars and Eau De Vie
- Michael Delany-Korabelnikova, Creative Director at The Prince, DesignerNorfolk, Duke and Flinders
- Mike Enright, Merivale Group Bars Manager
- James Wirth, Norfolk/Duke/Flinders
- Sebastian Reaburn, 666 Vodka Ambassador and Cocktail Book Author
- Anton Forte, Shady Pines Saloon
- Jason Williams, Keystone Hospitality Group Cocktail Manager